Apr 25, 2011

Sardines vs. Herring.

I didn't have any canned smoked herring left in my pantry when I left home.  It was Easter Sunday.  Nothing was open.  I couldn't remediate the problem, you know?  I did have a few cans of sardines though.  I threw them in my Hincapie backpack. 


This morning at 6am in Fort Lauderdale Hollywood airport, it smells like greasy bacon everywhere.  Any decent looking sandwich costs at least $8.  I pulled out my trusty canned fish.

Smoked herring tops the sardines I just ate any day.  But...sardines over getting ripped off for an $8 lousy sandwich is well, well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I have always fancied taking sardines, bread and a bottle of milk for breakfast every morning. I guess anyone would say i am addicted to sardines. Reading this article, i had a new perspective. Thanks, Amigo!
    I would be Glad if you read https://www.tecteem.com/zedge/

    ReplyDelete