Jan 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! 

2013 was an awesome year.  
I raced professionally for NOW and Novartis for MS, and had the chance to represent some awesome sponsors like Specialized Bikes, NOW Bars, Spy Optics, SRAM, and Nuheat.  Thank you for your support! 

Thank you also to the Global Relay Bridge the Gap Fund for supporting me in 2013. 

In North America, we won numerous victories and titles.  I defended the Champion of Québec title, and finished twice on the podium at the Canadian National Championships.  I made significant improvements to my time-trialing. I represented Québec at the Jeux de la Francophonie in France, and Canada at the World Championships in Italy.  

I also had my first experience with the Canadian National Team on the track in Los Angeles, thanks to so many of you who helped fund the project on GoFundMe.  I moved from the beautiful city of Québec, to the one-and-only Montréal, and began training with PowerWatts.  ..and I feel like that's just the tip of the iceberg!


2014 has a lot of Great Things in Store
I am excited to share that I will be racing for a new professional team with an excellent structure, great sponsors, and a wildly good track record.  (Stay tuned...I'll let you know more soon).

I'll be returning to Los Angeles for 1 month with the Canadian National team in January.  I was selected to continue on to the next stage of the track program.  Thanks again to everyone who has helped me overcome the financial barrier that was standing between me and this goal. 

I am also proud to announce a new partnership with You Culture Significance, an interactive, creatively informative, and motivating presentation program for CEOs and business leaders.
2013 was awesome, and 2014 is going to be even better!  Remember...where there's a will, there's a way.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment